What’s a Clean Beauty Advocate?
A clean beauty advocate is a person who supports the clean beauty movement by educating others on the harmful ingredients that are legally lurking in personal care products.
Make sure to check out my wellness, beauty, and lifestyle journal, “Goodness Greenish”. Follow me as I share my findings while navigating my way toward living a greener and cleaner life in every aspect. I’m not striving for the impossible; I’m just trying to do better. Making peace with progress because perfection doesn't exist.
Progress > Perfection
NEVER LIST (link to Deanna BC website)
Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
1. http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32009R1223&from=EN [last accessed 12.20.16]
2.http://www.fda.gov/Cosmetics/GuidanceRegulation/LawsRegulations/ucm127406.htm [last accessed 12.20.16]
3. Source: National Cancer Institute
4. Source: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
5. http://www.cancer.org/Cancer/CancerBasics/lifetime-probability-of-developing-or-dying-from-cancer [last accessed 12.20.16]
6. National Institutes of Health, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (Lupus), available at https://www.niams.nih.gov/health-topics/lupus#tab-5
7. Bergman A, Heindel JJ, Jobling S, Kidd KA, Zoeller RT, editors. State of the science of endocrine disrupting chemicals-2012. Geneva: World Health Organization. 2013, available at http://www.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/78101/1/9789241505031_eng.pdf
8. Gomez SL, Quach T, Horn-Ross PL, Pham JT, Cockburn M, Chang ET, Keegan TH, Glaser SL, Clarke CA. Hidden breast cancer disparities in Asian women: disaggregating incidence rates by ethnicity and migrant status. Am J Public Health 2010. 100 Supple 1:S12531